Lomi-Lomi is an ancient form of energy and body work derived from ancient Polynesians and Master healers also known as Kahunas. Also described as "Loving Hands" massage, Lomi Lomi combines Pule (prayer), Ha (breath) and Mana (energy) that works gently yet deeply into the muscles with continuous, rhythmic, flowing strokes, totally nurturing the body and, enabling the recipient to relax, give in, and simply be. Forearms, knuckles and thumbs may be used to release blockages in the body, while at the same time giving blocked energy new direction.
Emphasizing a mind-body connection, Lomi-Lomi is a holistic approach to healing the body on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level, bringing the self into greater harmony not only internally, but with the world around you.
• Releases congestion in the body and mind
• Relieves stress and tension
• Assists in blood and lymph flow
• Improves circulation and immune response
• Assists in releasing old patterns of thought and behavior
60 minute: $80
90 minute: $120